Tuesday 6 April 2010

Z's Chart Week 3

Here's my top 40 for the week:



  1. Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Same

  2. Starry Eyed - Ellie Goulding - Up 4

  3. Parachute - Cheryl Cole - Same

  4. Hollywood - Marina & The Diamonds - Down 2

  5. She Said - Plan B - NE

  6. My Name - Mclean - Down 1

  7. On A Mission - Gabriella Cilmi - Down 3

  8. Rude Boy - Rihanna - Up 3

  9. This Ain't A Love Song - Scouting For Girls - NE

  10. Fireflies - Owl City - Down 2

  11. If We Ever Meet Again - Timberland feat. Katy Perry - Down 1

  12. My Life Would Suck Without You - Glee Cast - Down 5

  13. Pass Out - Tinie Tempah - Up 1

  14. Russian Roulette - Rihanna - Down 5

  15. Delirious? - History Maker - NE

  16. Starstrukk - 3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry - Down 4

  17. Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott - Same

  18. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast - Down 5

  19. Ego - The Saturdays - Down 1

  20. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga - Up 3

  21. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey - Down 6

  22. Carry Out - Timbaland feat. Justin Timberlake - NE

  23. Young Forever - Jay Z feat. Mr. Hudson - Down 3

  24. Replay - Iyaz - Down 5

  25. Bedrock - Young Money feat. Lloyd - Down 1

  26. In My Head - Jason Derulo - Up 4

  27. Won't Go Quietly - Example - Down 11

  28. Do You Remember - Jay Sean/Sean Paul/Lil Jon - Down 7

  29. Empire State of Mind (part 2) - Alicia Keys - Down 3

  30. Gravity - Pixie Lott - Down 5

  31. Halo/Walking on a Sunshine - Glee Cast - Down 3

  32. Paparazzi - Lady Gaga - Down 3

  33. Tik Tok - Ke$ha - Down 1

  34. Proud Mary - Glee Cast - Up 4
  35. Number One Enemy - Daisy Dares You feat. Chipmunk Down 13

  36. Never Be Your Woman - Naughty Boy Presents Wiley feat. Emeli Sandé - Down 3

  37. Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons - Down 2

  38. Meet Me Halfway - The Black Eyed Peas - Up 2
  39. Kids - MGMT - NE

  40. Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke - Down 3


Analysis of this week's chart:
Again, this weeks chart has been affected by Now 75, which I have been listening to alot. Also some songs have gone down because I don't have them, for example Number One Enemy and My Life Would Suck Without You by Glee, but Will sent me them yesterday, so expect them to go up. Kids has suddenly appeared, due to my realisation that I actually had the song, which was due to me beginning to hate Chiddy Bang's version of the song.
There are 4 other new entries this week, the highest new entry being She Said by Plan B, which has got to number 5.

Anyway I'll be away for the next few days, so I'll be back on Saturday.

2 comments:

  1. I've got She Said by Plan B if you want it :) And I'm annoyed that On A Mission isn't higher! And Until You Were Gone by Chipmunk and Esmée Denters should be in the chart! *Tuts* :P Great post! :D

    ReplyDelete