Monday 5 April 2010

Doctor Who!!!

I really enjoyed Doctor Who on Saturday! I liked Amy, the new companion and I liked the monster and the new Doctor and the whole storyline, but whose Amy marrying Jeff or Rory?
Unlike alot of people it seems, I really like the opening titles, although I didn't at first, but I watched the titles a couple more times and now I do. I really enjoyed the trailer at the end, it was VERY good, with new clips and clips from old trailers too. I'm VERY excited for the new series now, even more than I was before, because I know I like the Doctor and Amy and the Tardis and the music and everything!

On another note, I won't be here from Wed-Friday, but I'll be back on Saturday afternoon. Meanwhile, please check out part 1 of my new story on Will and Seb's Blog here.

No comments:

Post a Comment