Wednesday 31 March 2010

Z's Chart Week 2

Well here is my top 40 chart for this week:


  1. Telephone - Lady Gaga feat. Beyonce - Up 1
  2. Hollywood - Marina & The Diamonds - Up 15
  3. Parachute - Cheryl Cole - Down 2

  4. On A Mission - Gabriella Cilmi - Up 5

  5. My Name - Mclean - Same

  6. Starry Eyed - Ellie Golding - Up 5

  7. My Life Would Suck Without You - Glee Cast - NE

  8. Fireflies - Owl City - Down 5

  9. Russian Roulette - Rihanna - Up 16

  10. If We Ever Meet Again - Timberland feat. Katy Perry - Down 6

  11. Rude Boy - Rihanna - Down 4

  12. Starstrukk - 3OH!3 feat. Katy Perry - Down 6

  13. Don't Stop Believin' - Glee Cast - Same

  14. Pass Out - Tinie Tempah - Up 20

  15. Don't Stop Believin' - Journey - Up 25

  16. Won't Go Quietly - Example - Up 13

  17. Cry Me Out - Pixie Lott - Up 22
  18. Ego - The Saturdays - NE

  19. Replay - Iyaz - Down 1

  20. Young Forever - Jay Z feat. Mr. Hudson - Up 6

  21. Do You Remember - Jay Sean/Sean Paul/Lil Jon - Down 2

  22. Number One Enemy - Daisy Dares You feat. Chipmunk - Down 2

  23. Bad Romance - Lady Gaga - Down 2

  24. Bedrock - Young Money feat. Lloyd - Down 1

  25. Gravity - Pixie Lott - Down 9

  26. Empire State of Mind (part 2) - Alicia Keys - Down 11

  27. Rabbit Heart - Florence + the machine - Down 18

  28. Halo/Walking on a Sunshine - Glee Cast - Down 18

  29. Paparazzi - Lady Gaga - Up 1

  30. In My Head - Jason Derulo - Down 18

  31. You've Got the Dirtee Love - Florence/Dizzee - Down 4

  32. Tik Tok - Ke$ha - Up 6

  33. Never Be Your Woman - Naughty Boy Presents Wiley feat. Emeli Sandé - Up 4

  34. Why Don't You? - Gramophonedzie - Down 3

  35. Little Lion Man - Mumford and Sons - Down 2

  36. Chiddy Bang - Opposite of Adults Down 4

  37. Bad Boys - Alexandra Burke - Down 15

  38. Proud Mary - Glee Cast - Down 3
  39. The Cave - Mumford and Sons - Down 25

  40. Meet Me Halfway - The Black Eyed Peas - Down 4


Random information:
I work out the chart by what I am liking, what is on replay on my MP3 player, what is in my head, and what I have been hearing alot.

Analysis of this weeks chart:
The chart this week has been affected by me getting Now 75, which is why many songs (Russian Roulette, On A Mission, Hollywood, My Name, Pass Out for example) have gone up in the chart and also why Ego has newly entered.
Meanwhile, Telephone has got to number 1 because me and my friend made a parody of it, which was about Lego Harry Potter, the game coming out soon. In My head has been going down, due to it never being in my head, while Halo/Walking on a Sunshine has gone down due to me not listening to it since last week.

My Life Would Suck Without You by the Glee Cast has shot up, as it was on the latest episode of Glee, which I watched.

No comments:

Post a Comment