Wednesday 24 March 2010

Hmm...

I'm still not entirely sure what to post on here at the moment, so I'm going to start ranting about Now 75, which comes out on Monday and which I am preordering from Amazon. The tracklist can be found on Amazon.co.uk, and if you type now 75 tracklist into Google I'm sure you'll find it.

Anyway, I have started collecting the now cd's, and I have to say that this now looks verry good. It lacks a few tracks, like Parachute, Bad Boys and Gravity for example, but I've got them anyway, thanks Will! Anyway the rest of it is very good, with Bad Romance, Meet Me Halfway, Won't Go Quietly, Ego, Replay and many other great tracks that have been around in the past few months.

There is of course a downside to this CD, in my opinion, 3 Words by Cheryl Cole is on there, and it is rubbish! Parachute should have been on there! Then there's the Bieb... One Time... I hate the song but it is horribly catchy, but I still HATE it! Then there is The Climb and Jedward's Under Pressure... two other songs, which I detest. I'm not really sure why the Jeward song is in there, it seemed to shoot to number 2 and then vanish quickly afterwards, it made them get dropped by their label company thing. I don't watch X Factor, but I've liked some of the songs from it... just NOT these ones. Anyway I'm buying Now 75, are you?

No comments:

Post a Comment